• Wheelchair accessible seating is available for Weill Hall and Lawn and may be ordered online, in person, or over the phone. Available on all three floors, wheelchair accessible seating allows patrons to remain in the comfort of their chairs while enjoying the performance. Elevator service for Weill Hall is located on the north end of Person Lobby for access to the Choral Circle and Balcony. For assistance, please contact the Box Office at (866) 955-6040 or email email@example.com to make arrangements.
• Assistive Listening Devices for the hearing-impaired are available at coat check in Person Lobby. Please contact the Box Office at (866) 955-6040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
• Large Print Programs requests should be made with at least two weeks notice. Upon arrival, they will be available at Coat Check. All requests must be made by contacting the Box Office by phone, (866) 955-6040 or email email@example.com
• Sign language interpretation requests should be made with at least three weeks notice. The Green Music Center may not be able to accommodate last-minute requests. All requests must be made by contacting the Box Office within 48 hours of your ticket purchase by phone, (866) 955-6040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Service Animals are welcomed at Weill Hall. As of March 15, 2011, only dogs are recognized as service animals under titles II and III of the ADA. In addition, the service dog must be individually trained to do work or perform tasks that are directly related to the person’s disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support no longer qualify as service animals under the ADA. For more information please visit www.ada.gov, or if you have questions or need further assistance please contact the Box Office at (866) 955-6040
• The Drop-Off/Pick-Up Lane located in front of the Music Education Hall allows patrons with limited mobility an easier walk to the Green Music Center (click here for map detail). If wheelchair assistance is needed, please contact the Box Office at your time of arrival, located on the first floor of the Music Education Hall, adjacent to the courtyard of Weill Hall.
or email email@example.com
Box Office Business Hours
Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
The GMC Box Office is open one hour prior to most performances, located in the courtyard of Weill Hall. Tickets may also be purchased in-person at the SSU Student Center.